1. Personal information items to be collected and methods of collection
Enertech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) collects the following personal information.
① Collection items: name of company, name of person in charge, contact information, email
② Method of collecting personal information: Purpose of smooth response to inquiries
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company utilizes the collected personal information for the following purposes.
○ The company does not use the customer’s personal information for purposes other than the purpose of handling counseling inquiries and providing services, and if the purpose of use changes, we will process it with consent.
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
After the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company will destroy the information without delay without exception.
4. Destruction of personal information
① When personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period or the achievement of the purpose of processing, the company shall destroy the personal information within 5 days.
② If the period of retention of personal information agreed by the user has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved, the personal information must be preserved in accordance with other laws and regulations,
Move the personal information to a separate database (DB) or keep it in a different storage location.
③ The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
○ Destruction procedure
The company selects personal information for which the reason for destruction has occurred and destroys personal information with the approval of the company’s personal information protection officer.
○ How to destroy it
The company destroys personal information recorded/stored in electronic file format using methods such as low level format so that records cannot be reproduced, and the personal information recorded/stored in paper documents is destroyed by crushing or incinerating with a shredder.
5. Rights and obligations of users and legal representatives, and methods of exercising them
① Users can exercise the following personal information protection rights against the company at any time.
○ Request to view personal information
○ Request correction if there is an error, etc
○ Request for deletion
○ Request to stop processing
② The exercise of rights under paragraph 1 can be done to the company in writing, by phone, e-mail, and fax, and the company will take action without delay.
③ If a user requests correction or deletion of a personal information error, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ In the case of children under the age of 14, the exercise of rights under paragraph 1 may be carried out through the user’s legal representative or a person entrusted.
In this case, the legal representative shall have all the rights of the user.
⑤ Users shall not infringe on the personal information and privacy of users or others handled by the company in violation of relevant laws such as the Information and Communication Network Act and the Personal Information Protection Act.
6. Installation, operation, and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
To provide personalized and customized services to individual users, the company uses ‘cookies’ that store and frequently retrieve user information.
Target marketing by analyzing the frequency of access between members and non-members, identifying user tastes and areas of interest, tracking traces, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and the number of visits
and Personalized Services
② How to reject the cookie setting
Users can refuse to install cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to use some services that require login.
(How to set it up, by IE) Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Site Blocking at the top of the web browser
7. Civil service related to personal information
The company has designated a person in charge of personal information management as follows to protect the personal information of customers and to handle complaints related to personal information.
– – Person in charge of personal information management
Name: Park –
Office Number : +82-31-717-8584
Email : email@example.com
If you need to report or consult other personal information infringement, please contact the agency below.
1. Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center (www.1336.or.kr/ 118, without a country number)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533 -4)
3. Internet Crime Investigation Center of Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480
4. National Police Agency Cyber Terrorism Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)