Certified Test Report
Since the transformer is installed on the ground, the upper displacement is weak in the event of a strong earthquake, and the vibration isolation device is effective for improving seismic performance and suppressing displacement because the response displacement occurs excessively only with Y-direction.
Enertech’s development of a rotary friction damper, through the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT) R&D project, showcases advanced vibration control technology tailored to transformer structure and behavior characteristics.
Rotary friction damper and rotational moment (Mp) optimization design
· Structural design optimized for transformer structure and load (0.5 ~ 20 tons)
· Design drawing considering the dynamic characteristics (natural period, response acceleration, response displacement) and behavior characteristics of the transformer
· Optimizing two types of friction dampers for commercialization, considering construction convenience, space/ time minimization, and economic feasibility.
Certified Test Report
KOLAS Certified Test Report
· Test standard : ICC-ES AC156 Standard
· Test samples : 3 types of seismic restraint transformers (750 kVA, 1,500kVA, 3,000 kVA)
· Testing agency : SGS Korea, Earthquake Disaster Prevention Research Center
|Evaluation items||Unit||750 kVA||1,500 kVA||3,000 kVA||Criteria||Test result|
|Seismic performance||g||0.80||0.80||0.88||0.55 or more||pass|
|Maximum displacement||mm||32.7||25.0||19.0||75 or below||pass|
|Amplification coefficient||ap||Satisfaction||Satisfaction||Satisfaction||1.0 ≤ ap ≤ 2.5||pass|
Compared to competitors recognized as ‘Korea Government Excellent Products’ as of May 2023, our seismic transformers demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
Core Technology & Features
Structural modifications raise manufacturing costs and decreasing durability.
Excellent durability, but increased installation space and time.
Excellent durability, workability,
and reduced installation area.
※ Based on the standards of each company’s certified test report and ‘Korea Government Excellent Product’ specifications.
※ In the case of A and B companies,
seismic displacement test was not conducted.